HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pay-back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabu
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 48
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Since Bobby Lashley was cheated outa his title when HHH interfered I'm gonna do this. It's gonna be Bobby Lashley vs HHH for his slam title next week at slammin saturday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Sabu wrote:
Since Bobby Lashley was cheated outa his title when HHH interfered I'm gonna do this. It's gonna be Bobby Lashley vs HHH for his slam title next week at slammin saturday!

OH he is gonna get it. This will end it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Dont forget about me i might pop in to do a little damage to someone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
Sabu
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 48
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Bobby Lashley I got your back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Sabu wrote:
Bobby Lashley I got your back

Ok I got HHH's Back

So does that mean our tag team has been broken up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Sabu wrote:
Bobby Lashley I got your back

Thanks. But to you RVD there wont be a back to back up after im done with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:37 pm

BobbyLashley wrote:
Sabu wrote:
Bobby Lashley I got your back

Thanks. But to you RVD there wont be a back to back up after im done with him

How about I face bobby lashley in a Hardcore match next saturday no title because he already has a title shot on sunday
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:10 pm

RobVanDam wrote:
BobbyLashley wrote:
Sabu wrote:
Bobby Lashley I got your back

Thanks. But to you RVD there wont be a back to back up after im done with him

How about I face bobby lashley in a Hardcore match next saturday no title because he already has a title shot on sunday

Alright Ill meet you this saturday. And HHH I hope you watch cause the same thing is gonna happen to you.. dominated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabu
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 48
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:19 pm

how about this? A Bobby lashley vs HHH for the Slam Title on satuday and on sunday he faces you in a match of his choice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:20 pm

Sabu wrote:
how about this? A Bobby lashley vs HHH for the Slam Title on satuday and on sunday he faces you in a match of his choice!

Thats fine with me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:29 pm

BobbyLashley wrote:
Sabu wrote:
how about this? A Bobby lashley vs HHH for the Slam Title on satuday and on sunday he faces you in a match of his choice!

Thats fine with me!

Ok then what wll it be? what kinda match you want to lose in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:31 pm

RobVanDam wrote:
BobbyLashley wrote:
Sabu wrote:
how about this? A Bobby lashley vs HHH for the Slam Title on satuday and on sunday he faces you in a match of his choice!

Thats fine with me!

Ok then what wll it be? what kinda match you want to lose in?

The kind of match ill WIN in and beat you down will be a hardcore match. You better be ready cause im gonna take you the top of your game or should i say HHH's game cause you need him to fight right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Not true just because he helped me once doesnt mean i need him to win
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:10 pm

RobVanDam wrote:
Not true just because he helped me once doesnt mean i need him to win

lol ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MVP
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Location : With your mom.
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:36 am

Lets go Lashley.

_________________
The new WPW Slam Champ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:30 pm

MVP wrote:
Lets go Lashley.

Woot cool my first fan affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobVanDam
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 pm

MVP wrote:
Lets go Lashley.

BTW your not the Slam Champion so you should take it out of ur sig Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rathu16.wordpress.com
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 58
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Someone might get involved in your match BobbyLashley. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 24
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
Someone might get involved in your match BobbyLashley. Twisted Evil

Do you mean our match? Your gonna interfere in our own match? Or someone else scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pay-back.   

Back to top Go down
 
Pay-back.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» When do you go back to school?
» Fix for Getting Back into a Crashed Game
» Survey: Your favorite back to school items!
» There is only one realistic way to bring chaotic back...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Penguin Wrestling :: World Penguin Wrestling :: WPW Events-
Jump to: