HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! must read to see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macho Man
Wrestler

Number of posts : 85
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! must read to see   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvybtbYLc7o&feature=related

VIDEO FOR HULK HOGAN

Today is the beginning of my jump into WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)! I want to thank GreenDay and whoever else keep the Wrestling Alive on Club Penguin! It gives respect to the MANY that wrestled in Penguin Wrestling Enertainment! PWE was nothing short of unbelieveable. I expect the wrestlers of WPW to not only be among the best but be the best as enertainers! I hope too see future hall of famers in the ring with me.

I wrestled not only for the people, I wrestled for myself and the fun that it brought to me. I know how to win, and if anyone of you wants to follow under my wing, ill teach you the big parts to become a heavyweight in the wrestling industry.

I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU HULK HOGAN!!!!!! I have been waiting for the day to kick your brains in once again like in PWE with dsk (original hulk hogan)

There will only be 1 MACHO MAN! Better remember that!

I will be the most enertaining wrestler the WPW has ever witness till now!

-Macho Man (Former PWE Comissioner)

OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
MVP
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! must read to see   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:56 am

Welcome again! I know you but i'm not sure you remember me. I was in PWE too as Boogeyman. Read the Rules.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! must read to see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Penguin Wrestling :: Forum :: Hello & Good-Byes-
Jump to: