World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

Number of posts : 85
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Empty
PostSubject: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:45 pm

The first thing when I was in the PWE that I noticed that separated the Legends from the normal wrestlers was ENERTAINING the crowd and making a story happen.

When you enertain, you win even though you might lose

Its not just the match that thrills the audience but the build up to the anticipated match that fuels the heated rivalry.

David Shawn (AJ Styles) and myself (Macho Man) keep the action coming and always tried to make the matches crazy by talking first before attacking each other. Make others know we had business to deal with.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting hurt

You may not like getting hurt but in the WPW it is going to happen, you must ACT like your getting hit to make the crowd feel your pain. Its a fight not a I'm invincible match or BREAK PIN BREAK PIN match cause those suck major time.

When I'm talking about BREAK PIN match is when ALL the 2 wrestler do is try pinning their opponent other then doing a Power Bomb or a Stone Cold Stunner. IT's REALLY BORING and it flat out sucks. You might not see it, but the people watching the match will be yawning behind their computer screens. So make the match interesting and talk LOTS before the match gets underway.

It's entertainment like the real WWE, its for all of our enjoyment. Hopefully you can be known as a real entertainer instead of just the common wrestler. The real superstars aren't just know for their fighting but for their showman ability.

Just think what you can do for the WPW, and people might eventually be rooting for you and all of WPW on club penguin.

------------------------------------------------
PS you can post any of my articles in WPW Magazine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Whoah I agree i do like Jaw Dropping matches even if im not in them.
Back to top Go down
MVP
Admin
MVP

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:09 am

Great guide. 15 WPW Points and I pinned this thread.
Back to top Go down
RobVanDam
Wrestler
RobVanDam

Number of posts : 53
Infractions : 1/5

PostSubject: Re: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:55 am

Great guide everyone should follow this
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rathu16.wordpress.com
Randy Orton
Wrestler
Randy Orton

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:30 pm

i totlly agree, i also hate matches when the pin break all the time. I myself do at least 3 moves before a pin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man   BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BE MORE ENERTAINING! Article by Macho Man
Page 1 of 1