HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 More WPW Events.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

More WPW Events. Empty
PostSubject: More WPW Events.   More WPW Events. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm

I think that WPW would be better if we had a couple or even one more event thats during the week. If we have more events during the week it could kepp up us more wanting to stay and WPW and stay active. I also think we should record the events and put them on Youtube. Who else agrees?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104
Age : 25
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

More WPW Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More WPW Events.   More WPW Events. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
I think that WPW would be better if we had a couple or even one more event thats during the week. If we have more events during the week it could kepp up us more wanting to stay and WPW and stay active. I also think we should record the events and put them on Youtube. Who else agrees?

We already have a couple threads talking about these things Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

More WPW Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More WPW Events.   More WPW Events. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm

BobbyLashley wrote:
Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
I think that WPW would be better if we had a couple or even one more event thats during the week. If we have more events during the week it could kepp up us more wanting to stay and WPW and stay active. I also think we should record the events and put them on Youtube. Who else agrees?

We already have a couple threads talking about these things Rolling Eyes

I didnt see any threads about this besides the Youtube one. Sorry for trying to make WPW better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104
Age : 25
Location : Right Behind You
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

More WPW Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More WPW Events.   More WPW Events. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
BobbyLashley wrote:
Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
I think that WPW would be better if we had a couple or even one more event thats during the week. If we have more events during the week it could kepp up us more wanting to stay and WPW and stay active. I also think we should record the events and put them on Youtube. Who else agrees?

We already have a couple threads talking about these things Rolling Eyes

I didnt see any threads about this besides the Youtube one. Sorry for trying to make WPW better.

The Friday event. Come on start reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




More WPW Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More WPW Events.   More WPW Events. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
More WPW Events.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BABV Upcoming Events in April!
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» Mystery gift warnings?
» Singing Move from the School Gyrls!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Penguin Wrestling :: World Penguin Wrestling :: WPW Suggestions-
Jump to: