World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

Number of posts : 85
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Empty
PostSubject: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:47 am

This is where you can post videos and promote your upcoming matches!

MY TAKE ON HULK HOGAN, I WANT YOU SO BAD! YOU FORFEITED cause your a freaking wuss hulk! You say your active now but lets see you face me cause I want your blood again!

I got fans all over the WORLD!

HHH you got no one backing you up!

You know whats going to happen! You are all going to be in my wrath of MADNESS! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
Sabu
Admin
Sabu

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Randy Orton you have no idea what you have got yourself into

Your screwed Randy.....screwed!
Back to top Go down
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Macho Man, you think you can take out a legend? Take another look:

Last edited by Triple H (Poplock222) on Sun May 04, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:56 pm

YOU HULK HOGAN and ME

ONCE AGAIN! SLUGGIN SUNDAY

You didn't show up for Slammin Saturday ! 3rd time better be your charm! You choose iron man over WPW! What were you thinking?! Your going to be messing with the "IRON MACHO MAN MADNESS"! You'll be flying in it!

And to you hhh

I wanted you HHH but you had to leave, or run from me! I took on RVD cause he was a real winner in my book, and he tried backing you up but it turns out I beat the man. You better be a one man army cause I'm ready to run all over you! You call me an old man? At least this old man makes it to WPW events almost everytime and faces whoever, no matter what!

I'm looking forward to settling this rivalry anytime your ready. I might be dead before your ready though haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches   Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews and WPW Promos for upcoming matches
Page 1 of 1