World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabu
Admin
Sabu

Number of posts : 48
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Empty
PostSubject: WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.   WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Some of you were good correct. But Randy ortan has really disobeyed WPW. So I am sick of WPW and there fore its over. I leave HHH in charge of making a new wpw thread. if Randy tries to tell miniclip that hes only 12.\\

the real reason I'm leaving is because of personal reasons though.
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.   WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Ah ok well it was a fun ride i guess for a little. Sorry i couldnt be there for last evets i had family over. Well so long
Back to top Go down
RobVanDam
Wrestler
RobVanDam

Number of posts : 53
Infractions : 1/5

PostSubject: Re: WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.   WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Ok well as I said on forums its sad to see you and WPW go but i hope HHH will make it active and alive again!

As for Randy Orton I think he shouldnt be allowed on the miniclip forums. Its agianst the rules to be underaged!
Back to top Go down
http://rathu16.wordpress.com
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.   WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Its sad that you will be gone. But hopefully you come back soon.

I may make another forum so i can control it and when you come back i will make you an Admin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.   WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WPW is over. Randy you disobeyed me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Penguin Wrestling :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: