World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone should know this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabu
Admin
Sabu

Number of posts : 48
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Everyone should know this... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone should know this...   Everyone should know this... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Me and bobby lashley were practicing ok? So he says he wins. I think I know what he did. You can say pin right after you say break or something else cause it wont show up to other people. You have to wait for your text bubble to dissapear before you say something else just so you all know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should know this...   Everyone should know this... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:57 pm

oh ok sorry. Didnt know that happened . Not used to club penguin anymore. Just got back into the groove of things. Oh and does that apply to snowballs to?
Back to top Go down
Sabu
Admin
Sabu

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should know this...   Everyone should know this... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah same rules apply to snowballs
Back to top Go down
MVP
Admin
MVP

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should know this...   Everyone should know this... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Ahh. Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should know this...   Everyone should know this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone should know this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Penguin Wrestling :: World Penguin Wrestling :: General WPW Discussion-
Jump to: