World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy

Go down 
+2
Triple H (Poplock222)
Macho Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

Number of posts : 85
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Empty
PostSubject: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

this is where you get the story going among your wrestlers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Uria you better watch out because im going to end ur carrer tonight at Slammin Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Triple H! You piss me off calling me old, I'm the veteran round here pal. After a few matches ill be warmed up for you!
Back to top Go down
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 pm

What u talking bout? I never called u old!
Back to top Go down
MVP
Admin
MVP

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm

I agree with you Macho Man.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Triple H (Poplock222) wrote:
What u talking bout? I never called u old!

I got all I need to say on here! Shut your mouth Triple H!
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Macho Man , you come in here and run your mouth on how your a hall of famer and blah. I dont care wat you "have" done. I want to see wat you "can" do!

Oh and by the way if HHH wont call you old , i will!

Mr. Macho Old Man

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Wwf%20macho%20man

Seriously is this what your bringing in my ring! Come on i want a wrestler not a clown.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:04 pm

BobbyLashley wrote:
Macho Man , you come in here and run your mouth on how your a hall of famer and blah. I dont care wat you "have" done. I want to see wat you "can" do!

Mr. Macho Old Man

Seriously is this what your bringing in my ring! Come on i want a wrestler not a clown.

I still have the fire and desire to be at the top! Hulk Hogan last night on Slammin Saturday didn't even show up to fight me. I'm sure alot of you looked up to Hogan back in the day, but he is washed up now. He doesn't even give me a chance to crash his skull across the floor, what a coward haha!

I always try to make it to a match, it shows you the dedication I have to the wrestling industry, it won't stop in the WPW.

Bobby Lashey i don't wanna get into anything with you, but if your trying to defend Triple H like a girl protecting her man, then I guess thats cool. You guys make a great couple. I have my eyes on your man Triple H though, ready to take him out on a date with doom!

He got pissed off with my referee decision last night. Let me tell you, Sabu wanted me to referee so Triple H don't get pissed off cause of me. I wanted to be as fair as possible and you went on trying to diss me and going more crazy every second. This is coming from one of the most insane wrestlers in history.

You got roid rage boy?
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Macho Man wrote:
BobbyLashley wrote:

Mr. Macho Old Man

I still have the fire and desire to be at the top! Hulk Hogan last night on Slammin Saturday didn't even show up to fight me. I'm sure alot of you looked up to Hogan back in the day, but he is washed up now. He doesn't even give me a chance to crash his skull across the floor, what a coward haha!

I always try to make it to a match, it shows you the dedication I have to the wrestling industry, it won't stop in the WPW.

Bobby Lashey i don't wanna get into anything with you, but if your trying to defend Triple H like a girl protecting her man, then I guess thats cool. You guys make a great couple. I have my eyes on your man Triple H though, ready to take him out on a date with doom!

He got pissed off with my referee decision last night. Let me tell you, Sabu wanted me to referee so Triple H don't get pissed off cause of me. I wanted to be as fair as possible and you went on trying to diss me and going more crazy every second. This is coming from one of the most insane wrestlers in history.

You got roid rage boy?

Defending yea right. I have more problems with him then u do he cost me my title. Oh and by the way why do you want to avoid me come on i want a match
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I got enough enemies as is, I don't need one more like you. I wanna take down them one by one. I will take you on if you want but I like to settle my arguments in the ring. Triple H is my next target, maybe we can look past our differences and take him out?.
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Macho Man wrote:
I got enough enemies as is, I don't need one more like you. I wanna take down them one by one. I will take you on if you want but I like to settle my arguments in the ring. Triple H is my next target, maybe we can look past our differences and take him out?.

Im down with that
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Triple H is more on my mind now cause of his rant he had with me refereeing. I will punish him worse then the 1 day ban that Sabu gave him.
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:50 am

Sorry i had to do this

MACHO MAN THEN:

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Flo-wrestler

MACHO MAN NOW:

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Jay_Lethal2
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:55 am

That guy is an imposter! I will make him pay big $$$ signs for using my clothing and signiture smile I use. I hope he has a good lawyer!
Back to top Go down
BobbyLashley
Pro Wrestler
BobbyLashley

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Macho Man wrote:
That guy is an imposter! I will make him pay big $$$ signs for using my clothing and signiture smile I use. I hope he has a good lawyer!

actually he is a wreslter on TNA called " Black Machismo "
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:16 pm

I know him of course, I'll take him out for good when he comes to WPW!
Back to top Go down
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:50 pm

I got past former WPW Title Champ HHH this last week at Slammin Sunday! I got my eyes on a belt soon I think!

But now I gotta score to settle with HHH again for the Tag Team Title OH YEAHHHHHHHH! I said I was ready for you HHH in the regular match and I'll be ready this time too!

I guess this MAN STILL HAS SOMETHING LEFT in his tank! Hope you felt the pain I brought you from winning that match HHH. Respect your elders, ya better know now HHH.
Back to top Go down
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Macho Man wrote:
I got past former WPW Title Champ HHH this last week at Slammin Sunday! I got my eyes on a belt soon I think!

But now I gotta score to settle with HHH again for the Tag Team Title OH YEAHHHHHHHH! I said I was ready for you HHH in the regular match and I'll be ready this time too!

I guess this MAN STILL HAS SOMETHING LEFT in his tank! Hope you felt the pain I brought you from winning that match HHH. Respect your elders, ya better know now HHH.

If you want the WPW Championship belt and plan on taking out Sabu then your in for a suprise! IM THE WPW CHAMPION NOW AND AFTER MY LOST TO YOU I AM READY TO TAKE YOU OUT!!
Back to top Go down
Sabu
Admin
Sabu

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:16 pm

HES RETIRED SMART ONE. HHH, I'M GONNA B**** SLAP YA! Your gonna lose that belt just like you did last time! Mad
Back to top Go down
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Hes not retired, hes just taking a break and if you want a shot at my title, its going to be a match that i want! Hmm how about....A STREET FIGHT ACROSS CLUB PENGUIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Wrestler
Randy Orton

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJysBlVNdpc&feature=related All you wrestlers better watch out this video simbalises me. And HHH if you ever double cross me like on this video i will kick your ass!
Back to top Go down
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Ha ha! Randy i will do whatever i please. You think you can take me out? Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIazwCL9-uk
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Wrestler
Randy Orton

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:44 am

i could take you out anyday, oh i already did ha ha. HHH you have never beat me but i sure did kick you across the ring on my debut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy   Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official TALK SMACK thread- feel the energy
Page 1 of 1