World Penguin Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

video section in forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Man
Wrestler
Macho Man

Number of posts : 85
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

video section in forums Empty
PostSubject: video section in forums   video section in forums Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:31 pm

I'm not but other wrestlers are going to be taping and recording our matches and posting them on youtube. I suggest there be a section on the forums where people can go to just view the videos of WPW matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze
Triple H (Poplock222)
Wrestler
Triple H (Poplock222)

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: video section in forums   video section in forums Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Macho Man wrote:
I'm not but other wrestlers are going to be taping and recording our matches and posting them on youtube. I suggest there be a section on the forums where people can go to just view the videos of WPW matches.

Ya that would be very helpful for the new members. Heres the link to our Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WPWEvents
Just tell me if you want the password to post videos and i will Private Message it to you.
Back to top Go down
MVP
Admin
MVP

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: video section in forums   video section in forums Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Adding right now. Good idea.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: video section in forums   video section in forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

video section in forums
Page 1 of 1